Social Media Talks Podcast interview with Tara Prendergast.
On this week's show, we talk to Tara Prendergast about How Social Media Has Changed The Art World. The Social Media Talks Podcast is created to help business owners who want to learn more about Social Media Marketing, presented by Alan Hennessy Head of Digital at Kompass Media
Tara Prendergast Biography.
Topics covered in this episode:
- How are creative people using Digital Now
- How Creative people can now share their Art to a wider Audience
- How to connect the Artist and creative with the Public
- How to tell the story about the piece (The Process)
- How to position your message across the different Social networks
Listen to the full Podcast with Tara Prendergast below.
Each week we ask our guest one question that is not related to the podcast, It helps us to gain a better understanding of the guest and some of their personal choices.
Tara if you could invite anyone to dinner past or present, who would it be and why?
Tara answer to her dinner guest was Sir Ken Robinson